Coat Check Staff:
Looking for detail orientated individuals with excellent organizational skills to work as part of a coat check team providing a prompt, courteous and professional service to all guests. Ability to work under pressure during rush periods is essential.
- Ensure a sufficient amount of supplies is available, including hangers, tickets, and other materials.
- Collecting coats, bags and hats and distributing claim tickets.
- Charging each guest appropriately and managing your individual point of sale.
- Hanging all coats and guest belongings in an organized manner.
- Retrieving coats upon receiving claims.
- Ensuring the work area is clean at all times
- Filling in the ‘Lost Ticket’ form as required.
- Returning any unclaimed belongings to management at the end of the shift.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age
- Related experience in a customer service setting
Physical Factors & Work Environment
- Ability to carry or move heavy equipment - at least 40lbs
- Ability to stand/work on feet for long periods of time