- Duties may include ticket scanning, cashier, will call, guest list, and customer service positions.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions covering box office equipment, software, ticketing platforms, POS systems, and customer service guidelines.
- Efficiently deal with a variety of payment methods and ticket types and accurately reconcile all sales and ticketing transactions.
- Identify customer issues and contact supervisor to resolve unanswered questions.
- Assist customers with general venue information
- Keep area clean and organized
- Arrive at designated call time for pre-event meetings and report to your supervisor upon completion of shift.
- Flexible schedules desired - shifts include nights and weekends.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Sales, customer service or related experience
- Must be 21 years of age
- Previous box office experience a plus
- Must be adept using computers and mobile devices
Skills and Personal Traits:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy. Must act professionally, friendly, respectful, and remain calm while interacting with a variety of clientele, co-workers and customers